His new tricks, acquired this month, include:
- Blowing bubbles in the bathtub (about 75% success rate, failure being indicated by coughing, sputtering, and grinning)
- Waving bye-bye (awwww)
- Pointing to what he wants (mostly food, of course; he is a Huff!)
- Bringing us books to read to him
- Climbing a full flight of stairs (eek)
- Turning around to wiggle off the sofa feet-first
- "Driving" his train and firetruck - he rolls them back and forth on their wheels
He's vocalizing a lot more, and makes a lot of "da!" noises, plus imitating tones as well. And of course, he eats anything and everything you give him! Gotta keep those cheeks pinchable!
Uncle Rob and Uncle Ryan came down for a lovely visit (unfortunately, it was on the lethargic weekend!) and we tried to stay upright for them as much as we could. Vaughn perked up for them on Sunday, though, and had a great time! He loves his uncles!