Monday 17 January 2011

...and on the 7th day, She lost it...

Today's rambles:

Is God a woman? The jury is still out.

However, I offer the following as definitive proof that God is not a mother: God takes Sundays off.

I've been on full-time duty for, oh, 2 years, 1 week and 1 day, or so. I'm pretty sure I haven't spent an entire day being worshipped since well before that, actually.

On a completely unrelated subject, can someone explain to me why more people don't use Family Services? Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it, you just need to make an anonymous phone call, and they come and take your kids...

...tempting...tempting...

Now, where did I put my phone?

2 comments:

Garrett Family said...

Oh boy! Lost it myself yesterday - well, actually I usually lose it almost every day but that's besides the point! You will make it - I have faith in you!

Anonymous said...

'Keep Calm, Carry On".

One day you'll look back with only fond memories, I promise!

Mommmmm

Favourite posts