Wednesday 23 November 2016

Dog photography: Harder than you think

It is surprisingly hard to get a decent photo of a pet.  Mostly because all dogs sort of look the same, and who really wants to see photos of other people's pets?

Too bad.

I give you, so-cute-you-could-bite-him (back):

Ziggy with his slipper


Ziggy with his ball

Ziggy with his rope




Ziggy in the snow



Note that I have taken apart his little coat and sewed on an extra panel with snaps, as the velcro wasn't holding very well.  Also note that you only need to be concerned about me and my mental wellbeing when he shows up shaved and wearing baby clothes.  Dog clothes are fine and are perfectly normal.  As are dog boots, which he apparently needs as the salt hurts his wee widdle paws, yes it does.



Help me.



1 comment:

Andrea Wenham said...

I really don't see what you see in Ziggy, he looks quite unappealing to me. And his wee boots aren't very cute at all.

Favourite posts